Work with Earth Lists
- UK, Europe and USA currently but will be looking to expand in the near future
- Destination and City Guides with printable content i.e. Factsheet or Itinerary
- Travel Lists that provide quick inspiration
- Visual Content; Photo galleries and videos.
- Part-time female travellers who want luxury without the 5 star price tag
- Busy Professionals, female 25 - 45 years old
- Like Culture, Food & Drink, Affordable Luxury & Unique experiences
- Worldwide Audience: 50% USA 40% UK 10% European countries
- Active on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook Social Media Channels
What's in it for you?
- Professional and thorough service
- Heavy research before project
- Social Media coverage on Pinterest and Instagram
- Full Blog Post with all links back
- Quality Photographs and Video Content
- Downloadable content for Earth Lists' readers promoting your brand
Services I can provide
- Reviews of Accommodation, Tours, Destinations, Products
- Sponsored content, particularly for destination/city guides
- Social Media Promotion
- Press Trips
Why hire me?
I am so proud of what I have achieved with Earth Lists in the extremely small 9 months. I work full-time and had no previous experience of the digital world but with sheer determination and self-motivation I managed to design a website, learn SEO, create Social media Strategies, network at events. I even brought a house in the middle of it all which meant I struggled to pay for my travels but I still managed to head to 8 destinations last year.
What do you care about this? It proves I work hard, I believe in my brand and providing the best for the Earth Lists' community. I have the self motivation to stick to deadlines, solve problems and listen to what companies and my audience want.
In 9 months Earth Lists' sees over 2k visits every month, which is growing rapidly. With Pinterest alone I have a reach of over 220,000 people a month! Not bad for the girl who a year ago, was crying at her laptop over Wordpress!
Like what you've read? Then let's get talking! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Upcoming Trips
If you are interested in collaborating, maybe you're a hotel, a Tourism Board, Tour Guide, or even a swanky cocktail bar, get in touch. I am looking to collaborate with brands that fit with my audience in the following Destinations in 2018:
UK | Dublin | Amsterdam | Paris | Porto
Greece | Italy | USA | Canada
Check out my Media Kit here
Personal Travel planning Services
Need a travel guide for a City Break, Holiday or Road/Rail Trip?
Have no time to research and plan your trip?
You feel Travel guides are too generic and you want a personalised guide tailored to your interests and avoids your dislikes?
Then let's get talking!
Over the past two years I have helped people plan their perfect break away, through talking to my clients I can understand exactly what they want from their trip, I take all this information and plan an itinerary complete with suggested accommodation, things to do, places to eat and drink.
Whether you are going on a two week road trip or a 3 day city break, as a couple or a group of friends for a special occasion or to have an adventure; I can help.
Why me? Firstly, I love planning and researching travel as I do this everyday, if you don't enjoy this process, let someone who does! Secondly, if you are lacking in time, let me take the strain away, by collating everything into a handy pack. This is my expertise and passion and I would love to be part of your exciting journey.
Planning Package Includes:
30 minute Consultation
A hardcopy of your itinerary
Surprise goodies as I like to look after my clients!
Cost is dependant on a variety of factors. How long you are going for and how much you want me to plan. So get in touch and I can provide an estimate.