Work with Earth Lists
- UK, Europe and USA currently but will be looking to expand in the near future
- Destination and City Guides with printable content i.e. Factsheet or Itinerary
- Travel Lists that provide quick inspiration
- Visual Content; Photo galleries and videos.
- Part-time female travellers who want luxury without the 5 star price tag
- Busy Professionals, female 25 - 45 years old travelling in couples or groups
- Like Culture, Food & Drink, Affordable Luxury & Unique experiences
- Worldwide Audience: 50% USA 40% UK 10% European countries
- Active on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook Social Media Channels
What's in it for you?
- Professional and thorough service
- Heavy research before project
- Social Media coverage on Pinterest and Instagram
- Full Blog Post with all links back
- Quality Photographs and Video Content
- Downloadable content for Earth Lists' readers promoting your brand
Services I can provide
- Reviews of Accommodation, Tours, Destinations, Products
- Sponsored content, particularly for destination/city guides
- Social Media Promotion
- Press Trips
Why hire me?
I am so proud of what I have achieved with Earth Lists in the extremely small 14 months. I work full-time and had no previous experience of the digital world but with sheer determination and self-motivation I managed to design a website, learn SEO, create Social media Strategies, network at events. I even brought a house in the middle of it all which meant I struggled to pay for my travels but I still managed to head to 8 destinations last year.
What do you care about this? It proves I work hard, I believe in my brand and providing the best for the Earth Lists' community. I have the self motivation to stick to deadlines, solve problems and listen to what companies and my audience want.
In 14 months Earth Lists' sees over 3k visits every month, which is growing rapidly. With Pinterest alone I have a reach of over 220,000 people a month! Not bad for the girl who over a year ago, was crying at her laptop over Wordpress!
Like what you've read? Then let's get talking! Email me at email@example.com.
2018 Upcoming Trips
If you are interested in collaborating, maybe you're a hotel, a Tourism Board, Tour Guide, or even a swanky cocktail bar, get in touch. I am looking to collaborate with brands that fit with my audience in the following Destinations in 2018:
UK | Dublin | Amsterdam | Paris | Porto
Greece | Italy | Orlando | Canada
Check out my Media Kit here
Personal Travel planning Services
Need a travel guide for a City Break, Holiday or Road/Rail Trip?
Have no time to research and plan your trip?
You feel Travel guides are too generic and you want a personalised guide tailored to your interests and avoids your dislikes?
Then let's get talking!
Over the past two years I have helped people plan their perfect break away, through talking to my clients I can understand exactly what they want from their trip, I take all this information and plan an itinerary complete with suggested accommodation, things to do, places to eat and drink.
Whether you are going on a two week road trip or a 3 day city break, as a couple or a group of friends for a special occasion or to have an adventure; I can help.
Why me? Firstly, I love planning and researching travel as I do this everyday, if you don't enjoy this process, let someone who does! Secondly, if you are lacking in time, let me take the strain away, by collating everything into a handy pack. This is my expertise and passion and I would love to be part of your exciting journey.
Planning Package Includes:
30 minute Consultation
A hardcopy of your itinerary
Surprise goodies as I like to look after my clients!
Cost is dependant on a variety of factors. How long you are going for and how much you want me to plan. So get in touch and I can provide an estimate.