Must do's in Hvar, Croatia
Visiting Croatia and the incredible Dalmatian Coast this summer? If so, Earth Lists have put together a list of the must do's on the island of Hvar!
1. Hire a boat and sail around the Pakleni Islands, head to the most popular of the islands Palmizana where you can eat lunch in a secluded cafe on the waterfront!
2. Watch the sunset at Hula Hula Bar, cocktail in hand, some chilled house music and the most incredible sunsets over the Adriatic Sea
3. Take an early morning hike up to the fortress, admire the breathtaking views but make sure you've got a bottle of water and some comfy trainers to hand!
4. Carpe Diem Beach Club; either enjoy the relaxed vibes throughout the day or enjoy a wild forest island party after dark!!
5. Hire a board and enjoy some stand up paddle boarding in the crystal clear waters
6. Head to the rooftop spa of the Adriana where you can sunbathe in hammocks surrounded by palm trees, have a cocktail in a cabana over looking the harbour or take a dip in their indoor saltwater swimming pool
7. Hvar is so accessible; you can jump on a jadrolinija catamaran and be in Dubrovnik in four hours and Split in less than two!
8. The main square is lined with an array of delicious eateries and icecream parlours that you won't be able to resist visiting! A firm favourite; Snickers icecream :)
Go on, book your flights, you know you want to; Paradise awaits!